Accredited Buyer Representatives
A long, long, time ago.... real estate agents only represented sellers. Now, it's unusual for a buyer not to have their own representation in the form of a buyer agent.
Experience Counts: When purchasing a home in Sedona is it’s important to employ an experienced, skilled Realtor who is not only knowledgeable in the Sedona real estate market but also a Sedona Realtor who has earned the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation. A buyers agent is typically paid a commission by the seller but represents your interests and not those of the seller. Besides possibly being one of the biggest purchases you can make, and definitely a complex one with Arizona laws, you can help yourself by using accredited professionals.
Here’s a little more information about the Susan Deierling Team. We are Accredited Buyer Representatives, a designation from the National Association of Realtors. Fewer than 4% of all Realtors have earned this essential designation. When we work with home buyers, we represent their interests throughout a purchase. Employing us as your personal buyer representative in Sedona will not cost anything.
When we work on your behalf we will:
- Inform you regarding Buyer Representation and outline our duties to you, including complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality,
Obedience, and Accountability.
- Save you time searching the Sedona real estate marketplace for a great property that satisfies your requirements.
- View Sedona homes together with you and provide a comparative market evaluation.
- Assist you to investigate the financing options available, if necessary.
- Negotiate the best price for your Sedona property.
- Write the offer (Arizona purchase agreement) and all other essential paperwork which includes addenda for your personal protection.
- Assist you in locating any home-related services you’ll need, such as home inspectors, roof inspectors, appraisers..etc.
When you choose an ABR® before you look for a home, you’ll be served, not sold. You will work with a Sedona real estate professional who has completed specialized training in representing your interests. Nationally, fewer than 4% of all Realtors have achieved the training and experience to qualify for this special designation. Susan and Troy are both Accredited Buyer Representative.